Relief Primary Teacher
Casual and Part Time
Gladstone is the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef and is famous for its relaxing lifestyle with its famous fishing and boating. The region stages over 200 festivals and events annually for the whole family. This family friendly town has many sporting activities, parks to explore and fine wining and dining.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and enthusiastic persons for casual and part time relief Teaching positions with an immediate commencement.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a deep commitment to providing quality Catholic education and learning based on a personal faith as well as be a highly trained and qualified professional.
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- 39 weeks of term time for a school year
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance
To apply for this position, complete the application pack at the bottom of the page and this can be emailed to:
Applications should be addressed to:
Catholic Education, Diocese of Rockhampton
Employee Support Services
07 4994 8086
email to Employment@rok.catholic.edu.au
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Existing not to be different, but to make a difference...
Catholic Education Diocese of Rockhampton