Vinschool is seeking dynamic, dedicated and experienced teachers of English as a Second Language to join our international teaching team. Successful applicants will teach English as a Second Language at Primary/ Secondary school levels. Successful applicants will be suitably qualified and experienced, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
• Teaching English as a Second Language to students
• Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
• Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
• Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
• Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development and health.
• Conferring with teachers, parents or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
• Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
• Attending faculty meetings, professional development training and school events.
• Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
• Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Teaching qualification/licence/certification as applicable
Experience and/or interest in teaching discrete English as a Second Language in Primary/Secondary school settings.
DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent) – additional background screening may be required in accordance with child protection and safeguarding expectations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
• Native level English speaker
• Strong presentation, communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations and team work.
• Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted and positive outlook.
Comparative salary: $2,000 - 3,000 per month after tax
1st week at hotel
International health insurance