We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled classroom practitioner who is:
- Passionate about enabling children to achieve their very best - and provides learning opportunities for them which are exciting and inspirational
- Able to maintain high expectations in all areas, including behaviour and achievement
- Experienced in teaching mixed aged classes
- Keen to lead areas of the curriculum and develop their expertise
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues
- Keen to take a full and active part in the life of the school
You will be joining our friendly school which has enthusiastic and responsible children and a team of committed and supportive staff and governors.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged; please telephone or email to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Thursday 15th March 2018
Applications need to apply via the North Yorkshire County Council Website and search for the vacancy.