We are seeking to appoint for September 2017, an outstanding, driven and enthusiastic teacher of English to our dedicated, supportive and ambitious English department. We are looking for someone who is committed to securing high standards and has a proven record of raising academic achievement.
As a teacher of English you will be passionate about your subject and about improving the life chances of your pupils through consistently outstanding provision and practice. We are looking for a candidate who can motivate, challenge and inspire all our pupils, irrespective of background or ability, to be the best that they can be.
This would be an ideal opportunity for someone seeking their first teaching role; equally, the post would offer excellent opportunities for more experienced teachers who are looking to develop and enhance their professional expertise.
The successful candidate will:
- Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
- Have a passion for the teaching and learning of English
- Be committed to raising of standards across Key Stage 3 and 4
- Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential in English
- Be committed to your ongoing professional development
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a successful, genuinely inclusive school with an excellent reputation
- A positive and progressive working environment focused on pupil progress
- Excellent professional development opportunities
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then please download the application pack direct or from the school website at http://www.holyfamilycarlton.org
Alternatively you can contact Mrs J Lemm, Clerk to the Governors by telephone on 01405 860276 or via email at email@example.com
The closing date for applications is midday on Monday 24 April 2017 and interviews are anticipated for week commencing 01 May 2017.
Holy Family Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
Holy Family Catholic High School is an Equal Opportunities employer