Salary – Dependent on Experience
Permanent -Full Time - the post holder will be required to work some evenings and weekends as required.
Our School is set in beautiful woodlands in the village of Sunninghill, near Ascot, and we are looking for an exceptional Estate Manager.
Reporting to the Bursar the post holder will be responsible for the day to day management of all facilities management services at the school. You will ensure that ‘best in class’ services are delivered across this unique portfolio including effective management of the caretaking and site team.
Main purpose of the Post:
• To secure professional leadership and management of the premises and facilities across the school site, ensuring the delivery of high quality services.
• To provide an efficient support service to the Bursar and the Leadership team in the management of the site and present accurate and timely management data that will inform budget decisions.
• To support the Bursar in the planning and implementation of any capital development.
• To establish and manage a proactive H&S service throughout the site and secure the necessary assessments for all aspects of work.
• To line manage the site team.
• The job role will also entail working alongside the site team
You will have sound maintenance skills and strong IT skills together with a flexible, sensitive and motivated attitude. It is desirable for you to have a Health and Safety qualification e.g. IOSH, NEBOSH.
For more details about the post and to obtain an application form please go to the schools website www.themarist.com. You are also welcome to contact Mr Jon Philpott (Bursar) on Ext 116 to discuss this vacancy.
Closing date: Monday 24th February 2020
The Marist School, Kings Road, Sunninghill, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7PS
Tel: 01344 624291 ext 119 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marist School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.