Highbury College has an exciting opportunity and are looking for a full-time Estates Administrator (37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year). Joining Highbury will mean joining the amazing staff that make Highbury an amazing College
Life as an Estates Administrator at Highbury College will bring you a supportive and exciting work environment, job satisfaction as all your work and attention to detail will support the Estates Department to run efficiently and innovatively. A varied work load is guaranteed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the post
It is essential for the Estates Administrator to provide excellent administration to the team, including managing and assigning maintenance jobs for the Estates team, processing and arranging orders and invoices and supporting the Facilities Manager on a daily basis.
- To have a good understanding of financial operations including checking all invoices and processing purchase orders.
- Updating information in spread sheets and creating information spread sheets as required.
- Analysing utilities bills and requirements and following through with any anomalies.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly Business Results.
- To have a good knowledge of year end procedures.
- Responsible for departmental petty cash.
- Maintaining an effective filing system for the Estates office, ensuring confidentiality wherever appropriate.
- To take minutes of meetings as required, for example team/staff/management and external visitor meetings
- Responsible for external bookings including liaising with external customers, all paperwork, co-ordination of services and raising invoices and completing information updates.
- Responsible for taking phone calls in the Estates office and responding to all enquiries and requests and ensuring excellent levels of customer service
- Maintaining good communication with all members of the Estates team.
What we can offer you:
· A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
· A canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
· A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website
The working environment:
· You will be working within a friendly and professional team.
· You will be working for a Grade 1 Outstanding College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience
Should you apply?
· Do you have excellent Microsoft skills?
· Are you keen to learn new skills and develop professionally?
· Do you want to work in an Outstanding College?
· Are you confident and able to communicate with staff and public from all backgrounds?
If you answer yes to any of these questions we would love to hear from you.
So if you think you have the skills and experience required we look forward to receiving your application. Further information about this role can be found in the Job Description or please contact the HR Department via email@example.com