Reference Number: SCC161762
Temporary contract - 12 Months, 37 hours per week
The successful candidate will join our Estates team and be based at our Pendleton centre. The post will involve key holding, opening and closing college buildings, providing call out response to reactive events and maintaining the college facilities and estate. Knowledge and previous experience to a Level 2 standard in a trade or excellent DIY is essential to this post. You should be able to demonstrate good customer relationship skills through experience. The successful candidates should be flexible in their approach and have strong interpersonal skills. A full UK driving licence is essential.
For more information about Salford City College please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Salford City College is highly ambitious and a leading provider in Greater Manchester. It aims to be outstanding in all aspects of its work.
Reason to Join Us
- 32 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme
- A wide range of learning & career opportunities
- MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
- Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
- We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
- For information on living and working in Salford please visit here
Advert Closing Date: Sunday 11th December 2016
Interview Date: w/c Monday 19th December
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.