Our vision is to be a beacon of educational excellence transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Estates Support Administrator
Reference Number: SCCG2042
Salary: £16,501 to £17,142 per annum
Advert Closing Date: Midnight Thursday 21st November 2019
Interview Date: W/C 25th November
Location: Worsley College
With required travel to other SCC Group sites.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 37
We require a conscientious and well organised support Administrator to join our busy Estates and Facilities here at the College. You will be the first point of contact for enquiries from staff, students, contractors and a number of external agencies. You will ensure that the administration of the department runs smoothly and effectively.
You should be an excellent team player, have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be familiar with a range of administrative duties including dealing with confidential information. To be successful in this role you must have a proven track record in a similar administrative role, with outstanding communication skills. Ideally you will also have experience of working in an educational environment and a sound knowledge of finance systems, help desk facilities and statutory record keeping.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reason to Join Us:
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• A number of optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes including IT Equipment, Childcare Vouchers & Bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and fabulous savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling via CareFirst and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post