We currently have a vacancy for an Events and Audio Visual (AV) Technician to be responsible for providing a robust and reliable technical support service for Events and AV across the whole College.
The key purpose will be to:
- promote the use of AV and provide technical support to all users across the College campus and at events;
- set up, operate and maintain all IT and AV equipment;
- help the Venue Technician in setting up and operating theatre equipment, audience/performance staging, and managing and coordinating lighting and sound for productions, lessons and school events.
To be successful, you will:
- be educated to at least GCSE Level standard;
- have an active interest, knowledge and experience in AV;
- be highly organised, with the ability to work well under pressure, have good interpersonal and communication skills and be prepared to work flexibly.
The hours are 40 hours per week, usually Monday to Friday, for 52 weeks per year. There will be a requirement to work flexibly, including evening and weekend work. The salary is circa £18,200 dependent on experience and qualifications.
In return, you will join our pension scheme, receive death in service benefit, private health insurance, access to our sports and leisure facilities, childcare vouchers, meals, school fee remission and salary sacrifice scheme.
Closing date: Thursday 16th August 2018, although application will be considered on receipt.
Expected interview date: w/c 20th August 2018.
Ardingly College - an independent co-educational boarding and day school for boys and girls aged 2½ -18, a member of the HMC and a school of the Woodard Corporation.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All employees are required to undertake child protection screening appropriate to the post including enhanced DBS checks.