Contract: 5 Days per week, Full Time, Permanent
Working Time: 8am-4pm
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 pa depending on experience
Do you want to work in a “good school”… with “outstanding leadership and management at all levels? - Ofsted 2015
Are you looking for a school where “There is a strong, aspirational and supportive ‘family’ culture of teams”, “where commitment to learning and development is high” - Investors in People GOLD AWARD 2014
We seek to appoint a skilled and driven Administrator with recent experience ready to take on this administrative role at the Academy. The successful applicant will join our ambitious and committed Central Team.
The ideal candidate will:
· Support the aims and ethos of The Petchey Academy by ensuring that events at the academy run smoothly and efficiently with maximum impact on all stakeholders – always with the aim of improving the profile of the academy.
· Support effective communication to all academy stakeholders both internal and external and present a positive image at all times.
· To provide general admin support to the school under the guidance and instruction of the Office Manager
· To provide cover as part of a rota to the main reception and UG reception area when required (ie lunch break cover, cover if receptionist is absent).
We can offer you:
· The opportunity to be part of a growing Academy in the centre of Hackney’s thriving community.
· Excellent facilities and resources for all colleagues and students
· Excellent professional development opportunities and opportunity to grow within the academy.
· An excellent benefits package
The Petchey Academy, under the patronage of Jack Petchey, is dedicated to enabling young people to aspire and succeed. We have adopted his motto and encourage our students to truly believe “If I think I can….I can!”
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend The Petchey Academy, then we are keen to hear from you.
The Petchey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
The Petchey Academy is committed to promoting equality for all students and employees. Every individual will be treated with courtesy and respect and their contribution to the learning process will be valued.
To apply please visit our website www.petcheyacademy.org.uk and our recruitment-vacancies page (Please note we do not accept CVs, the application form should be fully completed)