La Retraite is a highly successful, diverse and over‐subscribed girls' 11‐19 Roman Catholic VA comprehensive school with a strong reputation for all‐round excellence. We achieved a second ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED judgement in all categories in 2013.
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced individual to be responsible for the administration and organisation of all aspects of internal and external examinations in accordance with the school’s Examinations and Controlled Assessment Policies. To analyse and present examination results in co-operation with the Curriculum Support Manager.
Some of the key skills that you must also have in relation to Data Management are:
- Experience of managing and maintaining data in a secure environment.
- Experience in the use of SIMS [or relevant school information management system].
- Ability to build and form good relationships with students, colleagues and other professionals.
- Able to lead, develop and motivate a team of staff, delegating duties as required.
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles & responsibilities including own.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills appropriate to the need to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other professionals.
Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday subject to negotiation, 39 weeks per year + 2 weeks to be worked during School closure periods.
We offer all staff access to a Private Healthcare scheme and an Employee Assistance Programme. We are in a good location 10 minutes’ walk from both Balham and Clapham South tube stations and near a number of key bus routes.
Should you wish to apply for the post, please go onto our website www.laretraite.lambeth.sch.uk and apply online.
If you should have any queries please contact Ms Clarke, HR Manager, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits are encouraged and can be arranged by e-mailing Ms Clarke at the above address or telephoning her on 020 8673 5644 extension 159.
Closing date is 12 noon on Monday 3rd July 2017.
Interviews are expected to be held during the week commencing 10th July 2017.
La Retraite RC School is committed to safer recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure & Barring check. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls’ School
Atkins Road, Clapham Park, London SW12 0AB.
Tel: 020 8673 5644. Fax: 020 8675 8577.
Headteacher: Mr Dominic Malins
La Retraite - Faith - Values - Excellence