Exam Invigilators - £11ph.
Michaela Community School is looking for reliable exam invigilators to help us with our GCSE and A-Levels in summer 2021.
We are looking for people who are flexible, confident, punctual, and highly dependable. We will need you to be able to commit to at least half of the exam days from 26th May until 2nd July, and a training day in May.
Experience is not required, as training will be provided.
• To report to the exams officer prior to each exam session
• To ensure exam rooms are set out to standard
• To admit candidates into exam rooms
• To seat and instruct candidates in the conduct of their exams
• To assist with the distribution of exam papers and materials to candidates
• To supervise candidates at all times and be vigilant throughout exams
• To keep disruption to a minimum
• To record/report any disruption or irregularities
• To complete attendance registers
• To collect exam scripts
• To dismiss candidates from the exam room
• To securely return all exam scripts and exam materials to the exams officer
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Michaela Community School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
Michaela Community School is an exciting and successful free school that opened in September 2014 and is rated Outstanding by Ofsted. The ambition of our vibrant and energetic team is to transform the lives of all children, including those from disad...