Inspire their Remarkable with us
NJC1 £9.00 per hour (plus 12.07% accrued annual leave)
Casual basis - as and when required
New Rickstones Academy is graded ‘Good’(May 2018) and has a state of the art new building offering fantastic facilities for both students and staff.
We are recruiting a number of Exam Invigilators to join our Exams team. This is a flexible role that provides full training and the opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team.
During examinations you will supervise students taking internal and external examinations, in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) Regulations.
These positions are on a casual, as and when required basis, throughout the academic year. Shifts will vary (from minimum 2 hours to all day) and you will need to be able to start work at 8am. All new starters are required to attend two statutory induction sessions which take place on Monday afternoons 315-430pm and you will be required to attend compulsory examination invigilator training organised by the examinations officer.
Closing date: Friday 28 February 2020
For further information on this position please contact Wendy Langwith, Exams Officer for an informal discussion about the post - email@example.com
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today:
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.