We are seeking to appoint up to ten new and enthusiastic Exam Invigilators at Fulwood Academy.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee individual exams and provide support during the examination processes.
You will be joining Fulwood Academy at a very exciting time. We have exceptional teaching facilities in a £23m building which opened in September 2012. We have committed staff dedicated to the all-round education of our young people. The academy currently has around 780 pupils on roll and is increasing.
In the Academy’s latest two Ofsted reports, (June 2015 and October 2016) comments speak of rapid improvement with a very bright future, a new vision and inspirational leadership. Other comments include,
• “The leadership of teaching and learning is good”.
• “Personal development, behaviour and welfare is good” Fulwood Academy can offer you:
• A welcoming environment which promotes teaching and learning
• An excellent CPD programme with opportunities available for all staff
• An annual bonus scheme linked to academy and personal objectives
• A great location which is easily accessible from J32 (M6) / J1 (M55) and situated less than 3 miles from Preston city centre