Salary: £10 per hour
Hours: Upon negotiation with the exams officer
We are looking to appoint Exam Invigilators to work during examination sessions as they occur throughout the year. We are looking for a flexible, highly effective, efficient and organised individual, with good communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure. The exam invigilator forms part of our examinations team and you will report to the Lead Invigilator and Exams Officer.
Core responsibilities will focus primarily on ensuring that examinations are conducted in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) awarding body and Trinity School Sevenoaks instructions. You will be responsible for invigilating internal and public examinations at the school.
Previous invigilation experience is not a requirement and full training will be given to successful candidates.
In return Trinity can offer:
· A Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
· We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
· We will prioritise your development and help you achieve your career aspirations
· We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
· There is a real unity across the school and at every level
· You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
· We occupy a new state of the art building and office & classrooms are well resourced
· There is ample on-site staff parking
· Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
Trinity is a Christian four form entry secondary school based in Sevenoaks and we moved into our new building in September 2016 with years 7-10. At full capacity we will have 790-840 students which includes our sixth form opening in 2018.
To apply please use the Apply now or use the form on the school’s website www.trinitysevenoaks.org.uk and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date: Friday 1 December 2017
We strongly encourage applicants to visit the school to see our wonderful new surroundings and experience the culture for yourself.
If you would like any further information or an informal discussion please contact Karen Partridge, School Business Manager on 01732 469111 or email email@example.com