Post Title: Exam Invigilator
Hours of Pay: £9.18 per hour
Hours of work: By negotiation during exam seasons
Exam season 2020 includes week beginning 20th April, 27th April, 11th May, 18th May, 1st June, 8th June and 15th June.
Crown Hills Community College is a popular, successful multi-cultural school for 11-16 year olds. An OFSTED inspection in January 2016 confirmed that we were a Good school.
• Experience of invigilation is not required as training in the role and duties of an invigilator will be provided
• Invigilators are required to declare if they have invigilated previously and whether they have any current maladministration/malpractice sanctions applied to them
• Invigilators are required to confirm their availability in advance of main exam periods
• Invigilators must confirm the confidentiality and security requirements surrounding the invigilation process are known, understood and will be followed at all times
• be reliable, flexible and readily available during main exam periods
• have effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills
• work well as part of a team
• be confident and a reassuring presence to candidates in exam rooms
• be able to give instructions and manage situations involving different groups of people
• have basic IT skills (familiar with use of email, mobile phone messaging etc.)
Applications should be emailed to Jo Amey, Principal’s PA at email@example.com or sent to J Amey, Principals PA, Crown Hills Community College, Gwendolen Road, Leicester, LE5 5FT.
Crown Hills Community College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Check and to supply two suitable references.
The closing date for this post is 9am on Friday 21st February 2020.
Thank you for showing an interest in working at Crown Hills Community College.