Job Reference: 1033
Previous experience not essential
- The main accountabilities of the job are:-
- Hand out exam papers ensuring each student has the right paper.
- Use seating plan to tell students where to sit
- Report any students who are missing to the office
- Observe and check that student behaviour conforms to the rules
- Co-ordinate with colleagues to collect completed answers and exam papers
- Count and collate papers and complete records
- Tidy the room and take papers to the office
Knowledge, skills and experience
No previous experience or knowledge required except common sense and accuracy
For a full job description and application pack please contact Jan Hayes, Senior Manager, Admin & HR at firstname.lastname@example.org at email@example.com during term time and the school website at www.thomasbecket.org.uk and the CES website http://www.catholiceducation.org.uk/index.php/schools/application-forms .
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references as part of our Safer Recruitment Policy
All our staff uphold the core values and Catholic ethos of the school. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance in line with our Safer Recruitment Policy. Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Jan Hayes. Please contact Jan Hayes, Senior Manager: HR and Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and job description.
Thomas Becket Catholic School is a successful, comprehensive 11-18 secondary school in Northampton.We are committed to continuous improvement and driving up standards of attainment and we are ambitious for our students and our staff. We offer excellent Sixth Form provision with an OFSTED rating of‘Good’ in March 2015.“
“This school continues to improve”
“The school is a harmonious community”
“The sixth form is good”
(Ofsted February 2015)
Thomas Becket Catholic
email@example.com | www.thomasbecket.org.uk | Telephone 01604 493211 | Fax 01604 49730 0