We are currently looking to appoint an Examinations and Data Officer to join our outstanding team of specialists.
As Examinations and Data Officer, your role will be:
- To plan and organise all internal and external examinations across the Academy.
- To be responsible for organising the Academy Census, including running and sending reports.
- To be responsible for all the data requirements within the Academy, including the tracking and reporting of students’ progress and attainment, and producing reports of this information with analysis.
- The efficient running of the department and Harris Westminster Sixth Form, commensurate with the level of the post holder.
As part of Harris, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education in London. With regular progression opportunities and outstanding CPD for support staff, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether at Harris Westminster Sixth Form, in one of our other 48 academies, or in our central team. Join us in our mission to cultivate an exceptional learning environment for all our students.
What we are looking for
We look for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in London, and helping create exceptional places of learning. Please download the job pack for a full job description and person specification.
About Harris Westminster Sixth Form
Harris Westminster Sixth Form combines the energy of brilliant young people from across London’s diverse neighbourhoods, the strength of Westminster School in teaching academically able students, and the Harris Federation’s experience and expertise in running outstanding maintained sector schools. This sixth form is a unique collaboration between two champions of UK Education; the Harris Federation and Westminster School. It is over-subscribed, academically selective and has incredible diversity in its student cohort with no ethnic group exceeding 20% and 40% of students having received Pupil Premium. 70% of HWSF students go on to study at Russell Group universities and we have one of the largest Oxbridge cohorts of any school (state or private). 25 students from the 2019 cohort gained places and 45 have offers to join them in 2020. We are looking for outstanding individuals to join this exciting, scholarly, and vibrant community.
Ambition. Perseverance. Legacy. Kindness. Scholarship.
Harris Westminster students expect great things of themselves; they aim high and meet their targets, gaining places on the most competitive university course and apprenticeships, and from those courses into elite careers. They work hard to reach their ambitions and learn that setbacks are reasons to review strategy and try again rather than give up. They aim to make their mark on the world for the long term and learn that they can have a positive and lasting impact. Students from different backgrounds, cultures, and lifestyles work together and listen to each other to understand more deeply how these differences affect our experiences, to overcome prejudices and create a more equal society. During their time at the school they develop a love of learning and acquire the habits of enquiry, knowledge acquisition, and scholarship.
Why work at Harris Westminster Sixth Form?
- One of the most academically challenging, inspiring, and diverse student bodies in the country
- A positive and innovative learning environment, working with interesting and intelligent colleagues in an environment of high standards and professional autonomy.
- A supportive and friendly staff body and well-used staff room with lively discussion of everything from pop culture to theoretical physics.
- A unique location in the centre of Westminster that raises aspirations and provides opportunities for events in Westminster Abbey and an impressive range of weekly guest speakers whose talks are enjoyed by staff and students
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and future promotion with support and challenge (both subject-specific and generally applicable) coming from inside the school, across the road at Westminster school, and through the Harris Federation.
Our Benefits Package
In addition to the opportunities for career progression, training and development, we also offer a competitive rewards and benefits package.
Being a part of the Harris Federation
We are recognised as the top performing large multi-academy trust in England for primary and secondary education. Closing the gap between young people from disadvantaged backgrounds and their peers has always been a core mission of Harris. Holding a reputation for bringing transformative approaches to education, we hold a unrivalled track record in achieving success through rapid school improvement.
Our people are at the heart of this success. We invest in our staff with support, coaching, mentoring, and a wide range of training programmes available at every stage of your career.
We look for talented individuals who share our vision for creating exceptional places of learning, and are committed to ensuring that every child in London has access to the best possible education.
The Harris Federation and all our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Diversity and Equality
We are committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and a provider of education.
Harris Westminster Sixth Form
- with state - free school funding
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16 - 19 years
Harris Westminster Sixth Form is a unique collaboration between two leading lights of UK education, the Harris Federation and Westminster School. Based in the heart of London, we combine the strengths of Westminster School in teaching ...