Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Examination Invigilator to work in a school rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted, in Richmond, South West London. Exam invigilators are required for May and June to ensure exams run smoothly and assist students who need a scribe or assistance during the examination. Throughout the year Smart Teachers is also looks for Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors for daily supply, short term and long term cover throughout the academic year. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility, or to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
About the Role
· Examination Invigilatiors required for May/June however
· Ensuring exams run smoothly
· Required to uphold the integrity of the examination process and ensure that the examinations are conducted in accordance with the relevant regulations
· These roles require people who are able to work within strict guidelines and to agreed protocols
· £9 an hour for exam invigilation work
· Other work available in the meantime including work as a Cover Supervisor, Teaching Assistant and Teacher
· Daily rate for supply cover and short term or long term bookings in the classroom
About the School
· Large secondary school converted into an academy within the last 5 years
· Moved into a purpose built state of the art building in the last 10 years
· Modern facilities
· Well-structured sixth form
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· New resources across all departments
· Set on expansive grounds for outdoor learning and activities
· Bright spacious classrooms
· Transport links are easily accessible with onsite parking at the school
· Located in a beautiful part of South West London
In order to be considered for this role, the Examination Invigilator will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven recent experience working within the UK curriculum as a Teaching Assistant or Exam Invigilator
· Training is on offer so no previous experience necessary
· Applicants ideally will be confident and a reassuring presence to candidates in exam rooms
· Strong behaviour management (preferred)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Effective communication skills
· Flexible availability
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN15429C.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.