Dean Trust Rose Bridge is seeking to appoint:
Examination and Data Manager
Grade 7, Inclusive of new Scale Points 20 – 23 (£25,295 – £26,999)
37 hours per week, Monday – Friday,
Full Time Position
Holiday entitlement dependent on length of service
Post starts: as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Examination and Data Manager to join our dedicated school team.
On 1st February 2019 Rose Bridge Academy became part of The Dean Trust (Dean Trust Rose Bridge), which has a number of very high performing schools and a proven track record of sustained improvement. The Dean Trust’s core values include traditional academic education, excellent discipline and respect, resulting in improved attainment and progress. “Believe, Achieve, Succeed” has been embraced by all of the schools in The Dean Trust.
The role of Examination and Data Manager is to be responsible for managing the efficient and effective administration of all internal and external examinations including both general and vocational examinations within the school. You will be required to liaise with staff, pupils, parents/carer, invigilators, examination boards, JCQ, other schools/colleges and other educational organisations.
Another key part of the role is to present, interpret and analyse accurate data on pupil attainment and progress to SLT, Curriculum Managers and Heads of Year to support intelligent use of data to drive school improvement.
What are we looking for?
• GCSE Maths and English at Grades A* - C or equivalent
• Experience of using SIMs Assessment Manager and SIMs Examination Module
• Experience of working in an school environment and of planning and managing examination procedures
• Experience of working with various data analysis tools and systems, including uploading data, setting up filter parameters and interrogating data
• Knowledge of examination and procedures and systems, awarding organisations and invigilation procedures
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Meticulous in approach
• Highly developed communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
We are highly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS vetting procedures are required for all posts. Application forms and further information are available from our website https://www.thedeantrust.co.uk/recruitment/ or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd April 2019 at 5pm
Interviews: Week commencing 29th April 2019