Al Khor International School is a 3 to 18, co-educational and non-selective international school. Owned by Qatargas, the world’s largest producer of liquefied natural gas, AKIS caters primarily for the children of the company’s employees. We are one of the largest international schools in the Middle East with more than 4,000 students across our KG, British Curriculum and CBSE Curriculum schools. The school has exceptional facilities and is located in Al Khor Community, 40 minutes north of Qatar’s capital city Doha.
We are seeking to appoint an examinations officer to assist in the administration, management, and conducting of external and internal examinations. The successful candidate will play an important role at AKIS to support our students, parents, and staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming community in one of the leading international schools in the region.
Skills and qualities:
- Strong communication, organisational and people skills
- High degree of competency in MS Office
- Knowledge of current exam regulations, practices, and procedures
- Experience of working with children and young people, ideally in a multinational educational setting.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Organising examination materials, managing examinations, and safe custody of examination stationery
- Collecting and dispatching scripts in accordance with exam regulations
- Liaising with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting in the administration of the examination entry process, gathering information and verifying information
- Dealing with requests, administering post-results services, and issuing examination certificates
What we offer:
Our excellent compensation package includes:
- A highly competitive tax-free salary
- High quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- End of service benefits
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to submit fully attested degree and teaching certificates, transcripts and police certificate.
Please note that due to government regulations we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years of age.
How to apply:
Please click on this link and apply on the relevant AKIS job posting.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
12 December 2020
For further information about the school, please visit http://www.akis.sch.qa
Al Khor International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Al Khor International School (AKIS)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of age 4 - 18 years
About Al Khor International School
Owned by Qatargas – one of the largest natural gas-producing companies in the world, AKIS was established to cater primarily for the children of its employees. The school is located in Al Khor Community, approximate...