37 Hrs Per Week
Term Time Plus 10 days
Band H £27,905 - £30,507 (£25,797 - £28,159 Pro Rata)
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and talented professional to join our data and examinations team to lead on the internal and external examination policy and procedures within Wath Academy.
Wath Academy (an 11 to 18 school) is a successful school within the Maltby Learning Trust. The Learning Trust consists of primary and secondary Academies and provides high quality professional development, support and opportunities for future progression.
Our successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent professional with high expectations of self and others
• Be a team player and work closely with teachers and other staff in the Academy to ensure statutory requirements are in place and the examination seasons run efficiently and effectively
• Have the skills and personal qualities to lead a team of exam invigilators.
In return we offer:
• An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff
• Dedicated office space which inspires outstanding performance
• An opportunity to work collaboratively within a Multi Academy Trust.
How do I apply?
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the Academy website or can be obtained by calling the Academy.
Completed applications, including a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience to date will prepare you for this role, should be addressed to Jon Taylor, Principal, and sent to Lindsey Laycock at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below .
Please note that applications must be submitted on the MLT Application Form.
- Wath Academy - Sandygate - Wath-upon-Dearne - Rotherham - S63 7NW
- 01709 760222
Closing Date: Monday 24 February 2020 at 8:30 am
This post involves working with children and therefore, if successful, you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check