We have the following full time, permanent vacancy at our Solihull Academy:
EXAMINATION OFFICER AND DATA MANAGER
This is an interesting and varied role requiring outstanding organisational skills with the ability to manipulate and analysis data and work with complete confidentiality. You will be working closely with a senior member of the Leadership Team.
- To administer all Academy examinations – both internal and external
- Provision of clear, concise and accurate information to support the Leadership Team in raising standards of student performance.
- Efficient and effective organisation of the school’s assessment, reporting and tracking systems
Tudor Grange Academy is a designated National Teaching School which means all our staff have access to excellent opportunities to flourish, develop and facilitate courses for other professionals. Tudor Grange Academy is an outstanding 11-18 comprehensive school situated in South Solihull in the West Midlands.
Our results place the Academy in the top 5 of non-selective schools in the country and reinforces our reason for expanding and therefore offering some fantastic opportunities. In 2016 our Progress 8 score was +0.59 and our Attainment 8 was 6.1 (B).
If you join us, you will benefit from:
- Working with students who are well motivated, the school enjoys strong parental support
- An excellent induction programme
- Working in a Trust with structured professional development opportunities
- A real chance to develop in a forward thinking, highly successful academy
- Developing yourself in our ‘can do’ culture and positive ‘want to’ climate Informal visits and conversations about the post are most welcome.
Please click on the Apply Now button to download the application form.
Completed applications must be returned to Mrs Kathryn Smith at the Academy by 12 noon on the closing date either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. or to Tudor Grange Academy Solihull, Dingle Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3PD.
For further details please visit https://www.solihull.tgacademy.org.uk/
The recruitment process is robust in seeking to establish the commitment of candidates to support the school’s measures to safeguard children and to identify, deter or reject people who might pose a risk of harm to children or are otherwise unsuited to work with them. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. All applications will be considered on their merit and the post will be offered subject to the usual health and criminal record clearance. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.