Your new school
Hasmonean Multi-Academy Trust is made up of two schools on separate campuses which lie a mile apart. The Boys’ school is in Hendon and the Girls’ is in Mill Hill. Both schools share a common staff and together they are a centre of educational excellence. Hasmonean is one of the best performing comprehensive schools in the country: our students attain consistently high standards in their GCSE, A/S and A Level examinations. The vast majority of our graduates go on to study in world-class seminaries, before pursuing university education and a wide variety of careers. The highest expectations are shared by students, staff and parents.
Your new role
We are seeking to appoint two Examinations Officers to join our team. As an Examination Officer at Hasmonean MAT, you will provide accurate information and perform administrative duties related to students’ examinations and achievements. The post is 30 hours per week term time plus 2 weeks during the summer holidays. Please note that this role is Flexi time which means that you will work less hours during the quieter period but more during the busy period.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Possess excellent communication and customer care skills
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work in a highly organised way with attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Be resourceful and flexible
What you’ll get in return
- Well-behaved, highly motivated students
- Top performing comprehensive
- Genuine family atmosphere in both schools
- Comprehensive state school but has much in common with independent schools
- Small schools where every child is known and valued
- Diverse and friendly staff body who come from a variety of religious and ethnic backgrounds
- Supportive atmosphere for everyone, both staff and students
- A nursery on site for staff
What you need to do now
For more information and to apply, in the first instance please contact Brett Coventry at Hays Education on 020 3818 7041/07879 692409 or email email@example.com
Applications will be considered immediately upon receipt - we reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people