Inspire their remarkable with us
37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year
Actual salary: £19,266 - £21,271 per annum
At Winton Community Academy, our students are diverse, exciting and talented – and the same is true of our staff. We put huge emphasis on professional development, most of it in-house, and are proud of the high number of good and outstanding teachers who work in our school. We are also noted for our ‘can do’ attitude. We are keen, always, to encourage new and/or young staff to make their mark as soon as they are ready.
We are proud to serve the communities around Andover in the centre of Hampshire, a short commute from Winchester, Salisbury and many picturesque Hampshire villages. Ofsted judged us as a ‘Good academy’ in January 2018 and our Headteacher Nathan Thomas as ‘an inspirational leader’.
We are looking to hire a motivated, proactive Examinations Officer to join our friendly, supportive and welcoming support team. Within this exciting role where every single day is different, you will be responsible for managing, co-ordinating and administering the public examinations process. You will also manage the internal examinations process and be responsible for general administrative duties. Ideally, we are looking for someone with GCSE Maths and English (grade A-C) or equivalent, previous examinations experience within an educational setting and a good understanding of the SEND provision however we would also welcome applications from those who are eager to learn, are well organised and efficient!
If you'd like to work in a supportive, fun environment where you can make a huge difference to our student's lives, we would love to hear from you!
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
This position is required to commence as soon as possible.
Closing date: Monday 03 February 2020
To apply today, please click on the 'Quick Apply' button below.
Interviews will be arranged as and when convenient and we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.