Grade 9 (£20,451-£22,617)
Term time plus two weeks 37 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint an Examinations Officer to manage all aspects of examination organisation and administration for both external and internal examinations throughout the School. The successful candidate will have excellent administration and communication skills and the ability to work with teaching and support staff and manage a team of invigilators. This is a non-teaching role but previous experience of working in an academic environment or examinations office would be an advantage.
We are seeking an individual who has:
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Proven experience of managing a team and a desire to support individual’s development
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to work under their own initiative
· Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to consistently meet deadlines
· A commitment to the safeguarding and pastoral care of young people and high standards
· Excellent ICT, numeracy and literacy skills
The main role of our Examinations Officer will be to be responsible for the organisation and administration of all aspects of external and internal examinations in accordance with the regulations laid down by the appropriate awarding bodies
Further information is available on our website email@example.com
1. Complete the application form and attach a letter of application, no more than two sides of A4, which sets out your experience to date and what you feel you can contribute to the post. Please ensure that your letter of application matches your philosophy, practice and experience to the items listed in the job and person specification.
2. Email the application form and letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post in an envelope clearly marked ‘Examinations Officer Vacancy’ to:
Lorraine Deley, Principal’s PA, Castle Donington College, Mount Pleasant, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2LN
If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by email or letter with further details prior to interview.
Please be aware, as the applicant, you are responsible for ensuring your application reaches us before the deadline/closing date. Late applications will not be accepted.