Salary: GBP £19,485 - £21,512 per year (Creative Education Trust Support Staff Main points 12 -17)
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: immediately
• Full-time, term time plus 2 weeks (40 weeks)
• 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Thursdays and 8.00am to 3.30pm on Friday
• Salary: Scale 5 points 12 – 17 £22,183 – £24,491 FTE (£19,485 – £21,512 actual)
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and hard-working Examinations Officer to join Caister Academy. The successful candidate will support in the smooth running of the academy’s internal and external examinations. They will embody our core values of Ambition, Opportunity, Character and Community. This role will be particularly suited to professionals with excellent interpersonal skills, high standards of presentation and a sharp eye for detail, who are looking to apply their skills in an educational setting.
Caister Academy is one of Norfolk’s leading co-educational secondary schools, situated in the coastal village of Caister-on-sea, just 20 miles from the vibrant and historical city of Norwich. It is well regarded for excellence in performing arts and English, with aspirations to lead nationally in all areas. As part of Creative Education Trust, we work in collaboration with other local Academies, and receive development opportunities and support from Creative Education at a national level.
We are looking for a colleague who:
• Has a passion for education and an ability to communicate positively with young people.
• Is innovative, self-motivating and able to inspire others.
• Upholds the highest standards in all that they do.
• Has the highest expectations for those they work with.
• Enjoys working as part of a team to ensure the success of our community.
• Is driven to relentlessly remove barriers to students’ success.
In return, Caister Academy will offer you:
• A thriving, innovative learning community, committed to excellence.
• A supportive, welcoming community of professionals.
• Extensive development and collaboration opportunities, through the Creative Education network and sensible approaches to support teacher and support staffs’ wellbeing and workload.
For further details, or an informal discussion about the role with James Read, Assistant Principal for Curriculum and Assessment, please email him on email@example.com
Application packs are available for download at www.caisteracademy.org.uk/vacancies/. For more information on Creative Education Trust visit www.creativeeducationtrust.org.uk.
Completed applications to be marked for the attention of Ruth Woods, HR & Business Support Officer, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application: Midday on Monday 23 November
Interview date: TBC
We are an equal opportunities employer. You will be required to provide references and undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check. This school committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
More about Caister Academy
Type: Mainstream School
Funding status: State - Academy
Age Range: 11 - 16 years
Address: Windsor Road, Caister-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 5LS, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 1493 720542
Caister Academy is a mixed, mainstream secondary school in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, with approximately 600 pupils aged 11-16 on roll. The most recent Ofsted report (January 2018) graded the school good across all categories.
Caister Academy is ...