Permanent - 37 Hrs Per Week - Term Time Plus 3-5 days - Band F £21,589 - £24,313 (£18,932 - £21,508 Pro Rata)
Maltby Academy (an 11 to 18 school) is a successful school within the Maltby Learning Trust. The Learning Trust consists of primary and secondary Academies and provides high quality professional development, support and opportunities for future progression.
Our successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent professional with high expectations of self and others
- Be a team player and work closely with teachers and other staff in the Academy to ensure statutory requirements are in place and the examinations seasons run efficiently and effectively
- Have the skills and personal qualities to lead a team of exam invigilators
In return we offer:
- An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff
- Dedicated office space which inspires outstanding performance
- An opportunity to work collaboratively within a multi academy Trust
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
How do I apply?
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the Academy website or can be obtained by calling the Academy.
Completed applications including an overview of how your skills and experience to date prepare you for this role should be sent for the attention of Mr Wood, the Principal to Rachael Barratt, PA to the Principal on firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Academy address below.
Please note that applications must be submitted on the MLT Application Form.
Closing Date: Friday 6th December 2019 at 9am
Interviews: W/c 9th December 2019