Job Title: Exams, Cover and Data Support Officer
Start Date: January 2020
Salary: Scale 6 £24,313 - £26,317 (pro rata to hours and weeks worked)
Contract: 37 hours per week, Permanent, Term Time Only plus 15 days
The Exams, Cover and Data Support Officer will be responsible for delivering and coordinating all exam and cover activities at Reddish Vale High School. This will involve the organisation and coordination of internal and external examinations in line with JCQ requirements alongside the organisation and deployment of cover staff across the school. As required, the role will support the Data Manger in the production of data reports and the maintenance of the Management Information System to support teaching and learning at Reddish Vale High School.
Reddish Vale High School has recently become part of South Manchester Learning Trust, forming a partnership with Altrincham College of Arts. The vision for the trust is to build a local, high achieving schools and college network to benefit communities across the South Manchester region. The core values of the trust are based on respect; moral purpose; positivity; care for others; inclusivity and strength through partnership. Expressed simply, the trust is committed to personal growth and academic excellence for all students.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Able to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Pro-active with the ability to act on your own initiative
• The ability to establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and hugely talented whole staff team
• A school with an exciting future and history of continuous improvement
• Outstanding and supportive leadership at all levels
• An opportunity to be at the heart of a new, emerging multi academy trust
If this sounds like the job for you then come and join us. Please visit our website for further information www.reddish.stockport.sch.uk. Completed applications should returned to email@example.com quoting the post title and your name in the subject line. Please note that CVs will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 8am Friday 6th December 2019
Interview date: w/c 9th December 2019
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.