Position: Examinations Officer, Careers Leader and Community Liaison
Apply by: 29th March 2019
Contract term: Full time
Job start: As soon as possible following interview
School Visits: tba
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its four CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading education and business leaders.
Jewellery Quarter Academy (JQA) opened in 2014. It puts the education and learning experience of students at the heart of everything. As a result, it is a successful, growing, over-subscribed inner city school. For further information about our academy, please visit the website.
We are looking to appoint an Examinations Officer who will also lead Careers Education and Community Liaison.
This position requires:
• Excellent organisation and administration skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Someone able to work to deadlines
• The ability to lead and manage other people
• A determination to develop new skills and acquire new knowledge
• Someone who is already IT literate and able to quickly acquire new IT skills
• An ability to relate to young people, to be able to gain their trust and respect
• Someone who can follow legislation and statutory requirements pertaining to the role
• A team player who wants to contribute to broader life at JQA
• Personal ambition and the desire to develop as a professional
• An excellent role model for our students
For an informal discussion and / or tour, please contact Steve Moore at the Academy (0121 729 7220)
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer