We are looking to appoint enthusiastic, inspirational teachers to join our settled and motivated staff team in September 2018. Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent teaching leading to outstanding outcomes.
Hanover is an over-subscribed and successful school in a great location by the side of the Regent's Canal. Our pupils are keen to learn and participate, and we teach a rich and challenging curriculum that is constantly improving. We are characterised by our diverse and engaged community, and work closely with our parents and carers. We have very high expectations of both children and adults.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Outstanding teaching in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
- Consistently high expectations of all pupils including the most vulnerable, and the ability to enable all to make excellent progress
- Successful team work
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues, and the wider community
- Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
- Excellent behaviour management
- A high regard for inclusion and equality
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
We can offer:
- Motivated and inspiring pupils
- A happy, hardworking and supportive team
- An excellent working environment
- Good opportunities for professional development
- High quality classroom support
- A diverse and engaged school community.
Visits are strongly encouraged.
We welcome applications from teachers with all levels of experience, including those seeking middle leadership roles.
Please contact the school office on 020 7689 8949 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a printed application pack, or to arrange a visit.
If you require assistance, please email Schools’ HR on email@example.com quoting job reference HAN/631.
Hanover is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people. The successful candidate must demonstrate that they are fully committed to our safeguarding policies and procedures. Pre-employment checks and references will be sought and the successful candidate will need to undertake an enhanced DBS Check.