Focus School Berkeley Campus is a small, welcoming school of 180 students from years 3 all the way through to 13.
We have a strong Christian Ethos which translates into a caring and nurturing environment where our students are able to achieve their full potential.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Executive Assistant to ensure the smooth running of the school administrative team and to help a very good school become great.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide the Head Teacher, Senior Leadership Team, Campus Administration Team and Trustees with a full range of high quality Executive Assistant duties
- Work in positive collaboration with other administrative and campus staff to support the smooth running of the school and to assist the school in meeting the academic, pastoral and other needs of students
- Act as lead SIMS and Nova T6 user, IT support Coordinator and Exams Officer
- Have relevant experience in an educational establishment
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have a working knowledge of SIMS
- Ideally be NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualified in Business & Administration or other relevant subject
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have an eye for detail with high standards of presentation and accuracy
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school’s aims and values
- Excellent working environment with good resources
- A professional team culture
- A supportive community and parents
- A competitive salary
For more information about Focus Schools please visit http://berkeley.focus-school.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application forms will be 12pm on Monday 14th August 2017 and interviews will take place shortly afterwards.
Focus Learning Trust and its affiliated schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check with appropriate Barred List checks, or the equivalent enhanced criminal records check.