Executive Business Manager
P05 Spine Points 45-47 £43,530 -£45,438
Oakbridge Federation is seeking to employ an experienced, energetic and strategic Leader to take up the new position of Executive Business Manager across our two schools. The federation comprises of two schools, Forster Park Primary School and Rangefield Primary School. The schools serve diverse communities in which the children of both schools thrive.
We are looking for a talented person who will take a key role in financial planning and management and to lead the main school office, premises & I.T. teams. The Executive Business Manager will report to the Executive Headteacher as a key member of the Senior Leadership team.
You will need to be:
· Knowledgeable and have a substantial background of financial management
· Composed in challenging situations
· Able to multi task in pressurised surroundings
· Able to manage a team of up to 10 members of staff
· Well organised and able to prioritise
· Able to communicate well with staff, children, parents and other stakeholders
· Systematic in your approach to managing your own workload
· Able to meet deadlines set
· Able to think and lead strategically and be an active member of the Senior Leadership
· Able to present clearly - Financial, Health and Safety and Human Resources Updates to Governors and Leaders
All applications should be sent directly to Mrs M Fenniche, Executive Headteacher, email@example.com.
For enquiries regarding this role please call Mrs M Fenniche on 0208 6985686.
Please do not send a CV we can only accept Lewisham application forms, which can be obtained through the link on this website or through phoning the above named person.