This is an exceptional professional opportunity for an enthusiastic Executive Head Teacher with drive and passion to continue to build upon the schools’ achievements and development.
Eagle House Group is an independent co-educational day provision for pupils between the ages of 4 and 19, who have an autistic spectrum disorder. We recognise that successful learning for our pupils is achieved through positive experiences and we strive to create a school day that is motivating, rewarding and purposeful for each young person. Our two schools (Primary and Secondary) are based in Mitcham & Sutton (Surrey).
We are looking for a permanent Executive Head teacher for September 2018 who possesses:
- Excellent leadership, organisational and management skills.
- The ability to build on success and manage change
- Commitment to a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for staff and pupils alike and builds on our current Ofsted rating of ‘Good’ in both schools.
- A passion for developing exceptional educational provision for children and young people with autism.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to articulate his/her vision for the school and support positive relationships within the schools and the wider community.
If successful, we can offer you:
- Teachers Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care Plan
- Access to our childcare voucher scheme
- Relocation package may be considered
- Opportunities for CPD
If you would like to have an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact us on 0208 770 7788 and ask to speak to Julia Pithouse (Chief Executive).
Eagle House Group is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all of its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department on 0208 770 7788 or by email to email@example.com. CVs will not be accepted; only applications submitted on the Eagle House Group application form will be considered. For more company information please visit our website: www.eaglehousegroup.co.uk
Closing date: 20th April 2018
Interview date: 26th April 2018