Two Schools, One Journey
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and inspirational Executive Head teacher to lead our two newly-federated schools. The two schools have a strong track record of providing outstanding education for children and for excellent relationships with the multi-cultural communities we serve. We are seeking to appoint an Executive Head teacher to build upon the strengths of the two schools and to create a strategic vision for the future, focused on strong collaboration and continuity for all stakeholders.
We want an Executive Head teacher who is:
- an innovative and inspirational leader who can create a shared vision across the federation
- dedicated to children achieving the very best outcomes
- ability to motivate and develop staff as a single team across the federation, working to a common vision
- passionate about continuous improvement in teaching and learning
- a highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- community focussed and committed to working in partnership with parents and other stakeholders
- ambitious for the federation to be ‘Outstanding’ in all areas
We can offer you:
- a rich and diverse community where our children and parents make a significant contribution to the life of the school
- inquisitive and polite children who work hard and achieve well
- staff who are eager to develop professionally and provide the best possible learning opportunities for all children
- strong leadership team
- a committed and aspirational Governing Body which provides both support and challenge to the schools
- an opportunity to shape the future vision for the federated schools and influence their structure, standards, policies and ongoing development
If you have a passion for celebrating diversity, the drive to secure continuous improvement and the determination for our federation to be ‘Outstanding’, the Governing Body would be delighted to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcomed from 27th February 2017 to 10th March 2017. Please make arrangements by contacting Ms Naomi Ninvalle, Interim Executive Head teacher on 020 8904 5113 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our application pack for further details on how to apply.
Our websites are: http://www.mstewartjnr.brent.sch.uk/ http://www.msi.brent.sch.uk/
Closing Date: 13th March 2017, 12 Noon
Interviews on: Tuesday 21st March 2017 & Wednesday 22nd March 2017
To apply, please download the attached application form and following the instuctions on the form.