The Governors seek to appoint an Executive Headteacher for two outstanding Primary Federated Special Schools due to the pending retirement of the present Executive Headteacher.
The successful Candidate will need to maintain the current outstanding Ofsted judgements at a time when there has been recent expansion of both schools with a major new build at Beaufort in progress. The appointee will have vision, excellent management and communication skills in order to work with our children, parents, staff and partners.
We can offer:-
- Schools that cater for children with cognition and learning difficulties from Nursery to Year 6 with Beaufort having more complex needs.
- New buildings with both schools co-located with separate mainstream primaries.
- Langley is a Foundation School working with six mainstream Primary Schools within the Learning Trust For Excellence (LTE) with Beaufort as a partner.
- Excellent partnership working with the LTE, co-located schools and other special schools.
- Strong, supportive and committed Governing Board.
If you think you are the exceptional person to lead our school in this exciting and challenging opportunity, we would like to hear from you. Application forms and an information pack are available from and returnable to Mrs. K. Parker (Clerk to the Governing Board), Langley Special School, Trinity Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B75 6TJ. Email: email@example.com
We encourage you to visit both schools pre-interview to get a better sense of the Federation. To arrange your visit, please contact: Mrs. K. Parker (Clerk to the Governing Board) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th January 2018 at 12 noon.
The Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and the Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service together with satisfactory references.
THE POST IS NOT OPEN TO JOB SHARE
About the Employer
More about Langley Special School – www.langley.bham.sch.uk
More about Beaufort Special School – www.beaufort.bham.sch.uk
Langley & Beaufort Special Schools
Birmingham – a split site Sutton Coldfield & Hodge Hill