NURTURING AMBITION, INSPIRING SUCCESS
A HAPPY PLACE WHERE CHILDREN THRIVE
The pupils, staff and governors of this federation of friendly and successful village schools are looking for an enthusiastic Executive Headteacher with warmth and energy to continue to build upon the schools’ success.
We can offer:
- A happy place, where a high value is placed on the care and well-being of every pupil
- Caring, responsible and motivated children who are keen to learn
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and hardworking staff
- Committed, supportive parents and Governing Body
The successful candidate will:
- Be an inspirational individual with proven leadership abilities
- Be committed to high standards and expectations for all
- Further develop a culture where everyone’s contribution is valued and individuals are encouraged to succeed
- Be an excellent communicator within the school and its wider community
- Have the energy, passion, vision and desire to help our children achieve their potential across a broad and stimulating curriculum
Both schools are in delightful village locations on the edge of the Peak District. Visits are welcomed: please contact Sarah Smith at Penny Acres Primary School, Tel: 0114 289 0330.
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Due to this post being responsible for two school sites the ability to travel between the two sites is essential to the post.
Closing date: 17 June 2018
Interviews: 2-3 July 2018
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/18/0476A.