THE HUNTSPILL FEDERATION
Full Time. Salary L12 – 18
Following the decision of our current Executive Head to retire after eight years the Governors, staff and children, of this friendly, successful LA maintained Federation, are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Executive Headteacher with warmth, drive and passion to continue to build upon the school’s achievements.
We are looking for a permanent Executive Headteacher for September 2018 who possesses:
- Excellent leadership, organisational and management skills.
- The ability to build on success and manage change, being committed to a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for staff and children alike and builds on our current Ofsted rating of ‘Good’ in both schools.
- A passion for developing children’s love of learning, for placing the best interests of the children at the heart of all his/her decisions and for celebrating diversity and promoting equality.
- Empathy and the ability to lead the school in caring for our children.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to articulate his/her vision for the school and support positive relationships within the schools and the wider community.
Our website http://www.huntspillfederation.co.uk gives a good introduction to the Federation. The Information Pack included with this advertisement provides further information, however, we would also encourage applicants to come and visit us.
Please contact Belinda Marney on 01278 782453 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
We will be happy to welcome you to our Federation and proud to show you around.
Closing Date: Monday 5th March 2018
Interview Date: 21st and 22nd March 2018
For further information and an application form please click Apply Now or telephone our office administrator Belinda Marney on 01278 782453 or email email@example.com . If you have not been contacted by the interview dates, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
The covering letter should be limited to two sides of A4 and outline why you are applying for this post and what you believe you can offer the school. All applications must reach us by the above closure date.
Those invited for interview (subject to references) will be advised by 16th March 2018. All shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews on Wednesday 21st March 2018 with those making the final stage of the process being invited to also attend on Thursday 22nd March 2018.
Closing date: Monday 5th March 2018
The school is committed to equal opportunities and safer recruitment practice. Pre-employment checks including a criminal background check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) will be undertaken before any post is confirmed.
West Huntspill Primary School
New Road, West Huntspill, Highbridge, Somerset, TA9 3QE
Telephone: 01278 783842
East Huntspill Primary School
New Road, East Huntspill, Highbridge, Somerset, TA9 3PT
Telephone: 01278 782453