We are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced and enthusiastic, strategic leader, to join our successful Federation comprising of Abbey Park Middle School, Abbey Park First and Nursery School, and Abbey Park Pre-school. Our Federation provides education for children across campus from the ages of 2 12 years old. The Federation encourages sharing of staff and resources, ensuring expertise and knowledge is available to all. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive setting who work closely as a team to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils, whatever their ability.
We are situated in the heart of Pershore, a beautiful Georgian market town, in rural Worcestershire. This vacancy has arisen as a result of the retirement of our long standing current post holder.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- Provides strategic leadership which secures success and continuous improvement for our Federation
- Creates and communicates a shared vision, ethos and strategic plan that inspires and motivates all stakeholders
- Ensures the schools move forward for the benefit of all pupils, staff and their communities
- Motivates and inspires stakeholders to create a strong, shared culture of learning within an inclusive environment
- Sets high expectations and challenging targets, monitoring effectiveness and evaluating learning outcomes.
- Ensures the Federation resources are deployed to achieve value for money
- Ensures effective time management between each school to ensure an effective leadership presence on all sites
- Develops and presents an accurate account of schools performance to a range of audiences.
- Co-operates and works with relevant agencies and partners to ensure the well-being of children.
- Ensures the welfare of children is safeguarded and promoted in line with current best practice and LA advice
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please contact Samantha Faulkner, Schools Business Manager at Abbey Park Middle School, 01386 552667, firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or download one from our school websites www.abbeyparkmiddle.worcs.sch.uk or www.abbeyparkfirst.worcs.sch.uk
Application Closing Date: Friday 2nd March 2018
Interview Dates: Thursday 15th March and Friday 16th March 2018