We are seeking to appoint an inspiring and visionary Executive Headteacher, who will work in close collaboration with our Governing Board.
The Federation of Westminster Special Schools comprises two special schools, Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee School (QEII School) and College Park School, as well as a highly regarded Training and Outreach Service.
QEII School is an all-age (4 - 19) community special school for pupils with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties, including complex medical conditions.
College Park School is an all-age (4 - 19) community special school for pupils with autism and complex learning needs within the moderate to severe range.
The new Executive Headteacher will:
- Provide inspirational and visionary leadership to the Federation
- Lead a culture of continuous and sustained improvement
- Promote the rights, needs and aspirations of our children and young people with SEN and disabilities
- Be resilient and adaptable and able to deal with complexity and change
We can offer you:
- A highly skilled and motivated staff team, committed to continuous improvement
- Pupils who love to come to school
- Parents who value what the schools offer
- A knowledgeable and committed Governing Board who provide constructive challenge
We welcome visits and would encourage you to come along to experience our unique environment.
For further details and an application pack, please visit our website:
To arrange a visit please contact our HR Manager, Ms Eneyo Ilenbarenemen on: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Monday 25 February 2019
Shortlisting date: 27 February 2019
Interview dates: 4 and 5 March 2019
Start date: September 2019
The Federation of Westminster Special Schools is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to receipt of a completed application form, satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check.