We are looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Personal Assistant to provide an efficient PA and administrative service to the Chief Executive Officer of the Trust, and other members of the Trust Leadership Team as required.
Key tasks include diary and inbox management as well as interacting with a wide range of audiences. Outstanding interpersonal skills as well as the ability to prioritise and manage own workload are therefore essential in this role.
The ideal candidate will:
- have strong numeracy, literacy and ICT skills, ideally educated to A level standard or an equivalent relevant qualification;
- have substantial experience of PA and administrative work;
- possess exemplary proof reading, minute taking and presentation skills;
- be able to demonstrate sound professional judgement as well as understand confidentiality and trustworthiness are paramount at all times;
- have access to private transport and be willing to attend meetings across the trust as required;
- demonstrate a good understanding of the key issues affecting education.
Required as soon as possible, the post is based at the Central Services office within Shelley College, Huddersfield and the postholder will report to and assist the Corporate Services Manager in delivering an outstanding service.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
- Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that ‘Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best’ is the key;
- Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
- Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
- Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
- Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
- Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
SHARE Multi Academy Trust has eight academies, and all sites are well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 24th May 2021.
Interview date: Thursday 27th May 2021.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.
SHARE MAT comprises of Lily Park Primary, Woodside Green Primary, Heaton Avenue Primary, Luck Lane Primary, Millbridge Primary, Royds Hall, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy. A central team provides operational support.
SHARE Multi Academy Trust
- English secondary schools