Lead our journey to outstanding
North Thoresby Primary Academy and Utterby Primary Academy are ambitious and expectations are high. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational leader to build upon existing achievements and lead the future development of both academies.
This role provides an excellent first headship opportunity with the scope to have a significant impact upon our amazing children and families. Our new Executive Principal will ensure the highest standards of education are met, broadening the horizons or our children and leading to achievement for all.
You must be ambitious and able to:
- Thrive within a positive atmosphere of high quality support and challenge
- Have the ability to inspire, motivate and empower teams and individuals to achieve
- Be a dynamic and innovative leader with a forward thinking and committed approach
- Set high standards and expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Take pride in academic excellence, whilst maintaining our commitment to an enriched curriculum
- Be ready to work with parents and other stakeholders to build the school’s standing within the local community
- Have a successful track record at either Head or Deputy level
North Thoresby Primary Academy and Utterby Primary Academy are part of Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) a network of 64 primary, secondary and special academies. As a member of our network, we can offer you a professional learning journey, tailored to your individual needs. You will have the opportunity to work with our Primary Leaders across the Group, along with added opportunities of sharing within the AET network. We also offer an attractive range of financial, health and well-being benefits.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference and lead the creation of an outstanding academy.
Visits to the academy are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Jo Grabowska, Recruitment Manager at Tes, on 020 3194 3085 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion or for an application form, please contact Jo Grabowska on the details above.
Closing date: Monday 16 October 2017, noon
Interviews: Thursday 19 and Friday 20 October 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent duty.