Salary: £19,088 - £22,015 per annum inclusive of London Weighting Allowance (FTE £22,377 to £25,809 per annum)
Hours: 36 hours per week, Term Time plus 1 week in non-Term Time
Location: Uxbridge, UB8
Orchard Hill College is a non-residential National Specialist College for adults with learning difficulties and disabilities and we have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to join our team.
Working alongside the Assessments and Placements team, you will liaise with College staff, students, parents, carers, professionals, and visitors to lead on providing administrative support for the College in relation to student reviews and information, advice and guidance.
The right person for this job will;
- Be an organised and effective communicator
- Have experience of working within a team
- Have a high level of written and verbal communication
- Have the ability to take accurate, clear and concise minutes of meetings
- Have experience of working within an educational environment (desirable but not essential)
- Coordinate student reviews across our College sites, including attending and taking minutes of the meetings
- Be responsible for managing diaries, booking meeting rooms and sending invitations to both internal and external bodies
- Work alongside with both internal and external teams such as, medical professionals, SEND and social care teams
The successful candidate will be based at our college centre in Uxbridge however you will be required to attend our college centre in Camberwell Green, London, SE5 each week.
Orchard Hill College is a unique and rewarding place to work and has both a broad range of learners and a dynamic and supportive staff team. We provide our students with more opportunities than ever before to be part of the local community. We operate out of centres in Carshalton, Beddington, New Malden, Wandsworth, Camberwell Green and Uxbridge.
To apply please send your completed application form to email@example.com.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 27th March 2020
OHC&AT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.