“Achieve Together, Learners Forever”
Deansbrook Junior School is a high achieving; ‘Good’ school (OFSTED July 2015). We have the highest expectations for all children and help each of them reach their full potential. We have a broad, rich and creative curriculum that is designed to be challenging and fun.
We are looking for a teacher who shares our passion for ensuring the highest outcomes for our children. We are looking for someone with experience who has leadership potential.
The successful candidate will be:
• An inspirational, creative and motivated teacher
• Committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
• Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
• An effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
• Flexible and able to respond to change quickly and effectively
• Pro-active team member committed to high standards
We can offer you:
• A strong leadership team
• A clear vision for the future
• A commitment to your career aspirations and professional development
• A welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community
• Enthusiastic children who want to learn
• Committed, motivated, governors and parents
• A fantastic location in North London
Closing date: 8th June 2018
Interview date: 15th June 2018
Visits are warmly welcomed – please call the school office to make an appointment to meet the Head Teacher and our children. Please contact the school office for an application pack.
Deansbrook Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will, therefore, be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Deansbrook Junior School
London NW7 3ED
Tel: 020 8959 3423
Fax: 020 8201 0492