We are looking for teachers with a proven record of outstanding teaching.
Roles and salary will be adjusted for the right candidates.
We are an ambitious federation of two good schools with a vision for excellence. You can help us get there if you are an inspirational teacher who motivates both pupils and staff.
We can offer you a Federation with:
· tailored roles and salaries
· a multicultural and diverse community
· enthusiastic and very well behaved children
· a friendly, dedicated and motivated staff team
· a wealth of experience
�� access to high quality CPD
· Good transport links
In addition to support your work with us:
· laptop with bag
· IWB tablet
· memory stick
Tell us about your:
· great teaching
· record of pupil achievement and attainment
· high quality organisational skills
· ability to work with and develop teams
· learning journey
Further details and an application pack can only be obtained from the schools website
· Please note that only the CES application forms will be accepted.
· CVs alone will not be accepted.
· Please email your completed application form and supporting documents to:
· Closing date for applications: Noon 8th February 2018
· Interviews: week commencing 19th February 2018
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
This authority is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Staff may be asked to work on either site and may be reassigned according to the needs of the Federation.