The Governing body and Headteacher are looking for amazing teachers to join us on our amazing journey! Do you want to be part of the excitement and ambition?
We are looking for experienced teachers with proven substantial classroom experience and in-depth knowledge of the curriculum, quality of teaching, learning and raising standards. You will be part of our supportive teaching team and be ambitious to raise the standards of teaching and learning within the school.
What we can offer:
- a group of children with a passion for learning;
- supportive headteacher and governing body;
- a co-constructed curriculum that is based upon children’s interests;
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the children in our school;
- Well-resourced classrooms, library and intervention areas;
- ongoing professional development and the kind of career prospects you would expect from one of the biggest primary schools in Britain.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
- be committed to high expectations for all children;
- be an experienced and talented teacher committed to creativity and building a welcoming learning community;
- enjoy a collaborative approach to working and learning;
- have the excellent interpersonal skills needed to develop positive and supportive professional relationships and lead others to ensure the best outcomes for children.
Visits to our school are welcomed. Please contact Bev Neal for an appointment to visit the school – 0208 270 4588 or email@example.com Alternatively, application packs will be available on the school’s website: www.thomasarnoldprimaryschool.co.uk
Closing date: Monday 5th December 2016
Interviews: Friday 9th December 2016
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people; this post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service undertaken on all applicants" Thomas Arnold Primary School
Tel: 0208 270 4588