- Rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
- Pupils achieve the highest standards of academic progress and personal development
- Excellent role models for high quality teaching right across the school
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Deputy Principal who will work closely with the Principal in creating an outstanding organisation that inspires learners from diverse communities to achieve excellence in their academic studies, personal development and community service.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who:
- Is highly organised, energetic and passionate about making the school a centre of excellence
- Is an inspirational leader, strategic thinker and creative problem-solver
- Is committed to providing a deep and intellectually challenging curriculum which meets the learning needs of all children
- Has the highest ambition for our learners, our staff and our community.
You will find a school that:
- Is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment’
- Has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- Is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
In order to apply, please complete the attached application form and email to email@example.com
Please note, we do NOT accept CVs.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Caterina Park on 020 7683 7436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 6th April 2018
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 23rd April 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.