Grade 7-8 (£28,497.00-£32,778.00 FTE Inc. LW)
35 hours per week – term time only
Perivale Primary School is an Outstanding School. Our recent Ofsted Inspection found that “the quality of teaching is consistently high/ the curriculum is exciting/ pupils conduct and attitudes to learning are exemplary.”
We would like to appoint an experienced HLTA who is seeking a supportive school to enable progression into teaching if desired.
The role requires teaching different classes in all key stages–planning and delivering PPA lessons.
What we want:
- GCSE /degree or equivalent in English and Maths
- Good knowledge of the National Curriculum across all key stages
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
- Good team player who is enthusiastic, organised and a creative practitioner
In return, we can offer the successful applicant:
- A route into teaching through the Schools Direct programme from September 2019 for the right candidate.
- A friendly, creative, hardworking and committed team,
- Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best
Other perks include: an imbedded dedication & commitment to staff wellbeing, free parking facilities.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged.
Please contact our School Office to arrange a visit on 020 8997 0619 or by email to email@example.com
Perivale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
The London Borough of Ealing is an equal opportunities employer.
Application packs are available on our website http://www.perivale.ealing.sch.uk
Please return your completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Noon on Monday 19th November 2018
Interviews: scheduled for Thursday 22nd & Friday 23rd November2018
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to withdraw an advert if we receive a high volume of responses.