- Are you an exceptional teacher, the one that every child remembers for all the right reasons?
- Can you provide an educational experience that is memorable?
From September 2018 we have an opportunity for an excellent practitioner to join our forward thinking school in a role which will encompass a class in Key Stage 2. We are looking for a highly motivated individual and can offer an exciting learning environment and a friendly and supportive staff, one in which our children’s behaviour is exemplary as noted in our recent Good Ofsted of March 2018-they are keen to learn.
If you are career minded, can demonstrate a passion for excellence, drive and enthusiasm for success, with a vision of how children learn and develop, we would be very interested in hearing from you.
We are looking for people who have:
* A belief in the ability of all children to achieve and be successful
* A commitment to continuous personal and professional development *
A proven record as an effective classroom practitioner or trainee
* A commitment to raising pupil achievement and confidence
* Knowledge of the IPC would be desirable but is not essential
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Please contact the school for further details and application form. Applicants are welcome to visit the school, by appointment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office and speak to Ms Amie Howard to arrange an appointment and for an application pack.
Telephone Number : 01473 728565
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org