Responsibility may be negotiated
Potential leadership opportunities for high - calibre candidates
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated teacher to join our upper key stage 2 team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop a leadership role, but this is not essential for the position. You must have a strong commitment to raising standards, wishing to demonstrate whole school impact with an interest in professional development and progression.
At St Mary and St Pancras School we are all,
- Passionate about learning.
- Reflective practitioners.
- Aspirational for all of our children.
- Hard-working, supportive of each other and dedicated to the school.
- Firmly committed to our inclusive Christian ethos and values.
- Supported by fantastic parents and the local community.
We are an over-subscribed, one-form entry school in the heart of Somers Town, Camden, just 10 minutes’ walk from Euston or St Pancras tube station and close to all central London amenities. We serve a vibrant and diverse community who respect our inclusive ethos and the work that we do. We are proud of being a highly-respected, absolutely unique school in the heart of London and our great website www.stmp.camden.sch.uk will tell you more as will a tour of the school.
- A striking, modern school building with spacious classrooms, a secret garden (with a pond and a stage) and ball-court.
- A rich curriculum where high-standards and creativity go hand-in-hand.
- Excellent music provision and a commitment to the arts.
- An emphasis on staff training and development.
- Children who love school and want to learn.
- School leaders who put the children first but staff well-being a close second.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please call Elizabeth Daly on 0207 387 6117 to arrange.
Please download the application pack and do browse our website to further gain a sense of who and what we are about: www.stmp.camden.sch.uk
No CVs or Agencies Please
Completed applications to be emailed to: Elizabeth.Daly@stmp.camden.sch.uk
Deadline for Applications: Friday 20th April 2018 9am.
Shortlisting: Friday 20th April 2017.
Interviews: Week beginning 23rd April 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory “Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check”. We are an equal opportunities employer.